Saturday, July 29
Registration 10-10:30 am; First Match 11 am
Prizes: 1st $150 - 2nd $90
ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUESTED
to set up bracket
Please send check for $30, along with Team Roster (& permission slips if needed) to:
21620 Pike 301, Bowling Green, MO 63334
Postmark entries NO LATER THAN JULY 18
Late entries will be accepted on-site for an additional $5 late fee, but all entry fees then must be CASH.
All participants must pay for admission to the fair in addition to event entry fees. Saturday season passes are accepted, or a $20 day pass will need to be paid at the gate. Once you are in the gate, you have access to the fair grounds for the entire day/evening.
For more information, contact Ron Massman 636-262-1925
- Each team will be allowed maximum of 6 players
- Open to players of high school age through adult
- Players under 18 years of age will need a parent/guardian signature to participate
- Double Elimination Bracket Play, unless we have more than 10 teams sign up. In that event, there will be Single Elimination Bracket due to time constraints.
- Teams will play to 21 points until a team wins the best of three matches
- Teams must win by 2 with a score cap of 25
- Three courts available; bracket will tell you which court and time your team plays
- Copy of Rules and Regulations available upon registration
- Officials will meet with Team Captains approximately 15 minutes prior to start time to discuss rules and regulations and answer questions.
DISCLAIMER: The Pike County Fair Board is not to be held liable for accidents.