Friday, July 26, 2019
7:00 pm at Nolan Miller Pulling Track
Entry Fee to Fair for Child $15 or Season Ticket
Obtain your Pit Pass Wristband at the Pit Gate Entrance
Medals given to each participant
THERE WILL BE POWER WHEELS AVAILABLE FOR AGE's 3-7;
AGE 8-9 MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
Power Wheels Rules
- Power Wheels Heat for kids 4-9 years of age.
- No Gators, big side x sides, 4-wheelers, motorcycles, or power wheels without side leg protection. Jeeps are okay.
- No reinforcements of any kind allowed
- All participants MUST wear a seat belt. Modify it, if it doesn’t have one.
- Drivers MUST wear a helmet. (Bicycle, motorcycle, or baseball helmet)
- No car batteries allowed. (Power wheels battery, small lawn mower battery, or a small 4-wheeler battery is all allowed.)
- All batteries must be strapped down. You can move the battery from under the hood, but it must be strapped down & covered.
- No foam, water, or self-tapping screws allowed in tires. Must be factory style wheels.
- All doors, hoods and tailgates must be strapped shut. (Use self tapping screws, duck tape or zip ties.)
- Decorative changes can be made to power wheels to make it look like a derby car but it cannot reinforce the power wheel - only add decoration
- Remember this is for little kids - if you have made modifications, you shouldn’t have - your child will not be able to run and will be so disappointed
If you have any questions contact Brent Potter at 573-470-5013