Thursday, July 25, 2019
5 pm Registration; 6 pm Start Time
Nolan Miller Pulling Track
$15 per vehicle per class
- 2 WD
- Street Diesel
- Hot Street Diesel
- Modified Diesel
- Unlimited Gas
All Local Participation
24 vehicles/class MAX
100% payback from entry
1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%
Added Money based on Sponsorship and number of competitors per class
- All drag racing will be conducted on a dirt surface
- The “normal” DRAG RACE track will be set at two hundred ft. (200’) with two 30’ lanes.
- Drag racing is open to any vehicle that meets the guidelines set out by the class definitions
- Current and valid photo ID is required for the driver
- All drivers must be age 18 or over. Drivers the age of 16-17 may participate if their legal guardian grants permission and signs the liability waiver.
- All racers must wear a DOT approved helmet and a seat belt or harness
- A vehicle/racer may only run once per class unless slots need filled, but may run multiple classes
- No passengers will be allowed in race vehicles
- All vehicles must have at least 1 working headlight to signal starting line
- All vehicles must have tow hooks front and rear, or some form of safe place to tow a vehicle
- All vehicles must have safe front and rear bumpers
- Each competitor will draw a number to place them in the bracket. Odd numbers will race left lane (North/Grandstand) and Even numbers will race right lane (South/Announcer).
This is only a partial list of rules - review all of the rules and class information in the following document.
Any questions, call Josh Graver 573-470-5179